About the Role
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Audit Director to join our expanding Bristol Audit team.
Working from our brand new, state of the art Bristol office, you will play a pivotal role in one of Bristol’s largest and fastest growing audit teams. You will be responsible for a broad portfolio of corporate clients that operate across multiple sectors and have turnovers up to £200 million.
We are keen to hear from people who want to take a leading role in the development and growth of our practice – you can have real input into the long-term strategic direction of our audit team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with our Senior Management Team (SMT) to successfully deliver a broad range of audit engagements
- Developing our audit team – this will include recruiting team members and mentoring our Managers/Senior Managers so that they can reach their potential
- Business Development – you will play a leading role in the winning of new work
- Working with our SMT to continue the expansion and development our firmwide audit function
- Building relationships and managing client expectations
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with experience of experience of managing a diverse portfolio of audit clients across sectors
- An RI (Responsible Individual) or alternatively will be looking to quickly obtain RI status
- An excellent communicator that enables you to build rapport with people at all levels
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their team
- A strong business developer who is keen to build contacts and network within the wider Bristol business community
- Able to access transport and have a full driving license.
Why Bishop Fleming?!
We’re a rapidly growing Top 30 Accountancy firm. We’ve just been ranked fifth in the Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Rankings – and we’re the highest ranked firm in the South West. This comes on the back of nearly 20% growth last year, several award wins, and record-breaking recruitment taking our headcount to nearly 40 partners and 500 people.
If that’s not enough, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including:
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas off!
- Hybrid working
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Simply Health cashback plan including access to 24/7 online GP service and counselling services
- Perkbox discounts and rewards platform with over 4,00 perks and discounts
- Yulife employee wellbeing app
- Social events with active social committees that plan internal and external events
- Numerous opportunities for development
Please contact Ria Burridge; Audit Partner or Simon Morrison; Audit Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.