Carry out audit jobs by applying the firm’s audit methodology in performing audit procedures, documenting in audit working papers, preparing audit reports and ensuring all jobs are completed within the timeframe given.
- Carry out audit jobs assigned by supervisor within the timeframe given.
- Prepare and finalize audit working papers and audit reports for small company.
- Prepare audit planning for supervisor to review before commencement of audit work.
- Assist senior in preparing audit schedules and audit procedures.
- Prepare draft tax computation and ensure adequate provision of tax liabilities.
- Reply to Manager’s review points within timeframe given.
- Confirm the final audit reports with clients before release.
- Follow up any outstanding issues and letters from clients.
- Liaise with company secretary, tax agents and other authorities to obtain statutory information required during the course of the audit.
- Prepare group financial statements.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Partial professional qualifications (ACCA, CPA, MIA or equivalent).
- Fresh graduate or those with less than a year’s experience in audit
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin for mandarin speaking clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a tight deadline environment
- Detailed and organized and can manage self well
- A good team player
- Able to interact well with people