Senior Financial Reporting Specialist
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology, and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged, and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued, and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
Senior Financial Reporting Specialist
- Overall financial management of R&D alliances and collaborations portfolio (planning and forecasting, master data management, actuals accounting, payment processing, reporting, providing financial insights to business partners)
- Preparation of various financial analysis / reports for R&D collaborations (actuals, actuals vs budgets, estimates)
- Tracking actual spend versus budget and preparing month-end commentaries on P&L and balance sheet
- Partnering with external alliance partners, internal and external auditors
- Managing relationships with multiple finance and business stakeholders
- Ensuring timely delivery of monthly and quarterly reporting
- Ensuring full compliance with IFRS and SOX requirements.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting, reporting or audit
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills
- Credible and comfortable working with senior stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills
- Mindset for quality and accuracy
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Accounting qualification in progress (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- SAP experience will be a strong asset
- Experience in SOX environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working in international organisations
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Partial or full reimbursement of CIMA and ACCA qualifications costs
- ACCA Approved Employer at Platinum Level
- CIMA Premier Partner Reward
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global pharma companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Hybrid working
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to further discuss this today. We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.