Financial Analyst Procurement – Directs & Sites (D&S)
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged, and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued, and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to support the Global Finance Procurement team for Directs & Sites (with Supply Chain). The role will be based in Poznan/ Poland. In this role you work closely with the Directs and Sites Procurement Finance Partner to provide insights and analytics on Purchase Price Variances (PPV) across the Pharma, Vaccines and External Manufacturing Supply Chain as well as third party Capital Expenditures (Capex). In addition, you contribute on reporting standardization and process & systems initiatives. You will form strong relationships with colleagues across Finance and the D&S Procurement team.
- Generate and analyse monthly PPV reports to provide insights and recommendations.
- Work closely with the Controlling team to monitor and control D&S procurement Opex
- Conduct regular reviews of Capex actuals with D&S Procurement Capex team to ensure accuracy and alignment with approved budgets.
- Collaborate with D&S procurement project managers and Supply Chain Finance to forecast future Capex.
- Conduct periodic audits of Capex processes and controls to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Continuously improve the reporting process to enhance accuracy, efficiency, and relevance of the monthly reports (reporting standardization).
- Support the implementation and increased acceptance of procurement systems and tools (e.g. PowerBI, galaxy, siera..),
- Represent Procurement Finance in the processes improvement taskforce in Global Functions Finance (GFF)
- Evaluate business cases as appropriate to drive financial value.
- Building strong working relationships with Procurement and Supply Chain teams as appropriate across GSK for the benefit of the business
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of Finance experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Fluent English
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
How you will be rewarded:
- Joining a high performing team who supports business in making the right decisions and driving GSK towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Opportunity for professional development with access to the newest technologies and solutions
- Formal development plans and trainings supporting in development of managerial skills and technical trainings
- Opportunity to be part of complex international projects and change management in supportive business culture
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and healthcare benefits
- Career in leading global healthcare company with modern employer mindset, corporate culture and values
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Access to the newest technologies and solutions
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to further discuss this today. We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.