MY - Senior, Transfer Pricing (Johor Bahru)
Title: MY - Senior, Transfer Pricing (Johor Bahru)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Assist and advise a varied portfolio of clients regarding transfer pricing matters encompassing audits, advanced pricing arrangements, documentation, and planning projects.
- Develop and plan robust transfer pricing approaches and solutions for the clients, including data gathering, comparables search strategies, and various financial and statistical analyses.
- Liaise with the Inland Revenue Board, the Ministry of Finance and other government agencies in connection with client engagements.
- Keep oneself updated on the latest developments in transfer pricing within Malaysia and at OECD
- Ensure timely delivery of reports and analysis and ongoing project management.
- Participate in project pursuits.
- Supervise provide mentorship to team members.
- Participate in various research, training and practice/professional development initiatives
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Degree in Accounting/ Economics/ Taxation/ Law from recognized universities or any professional qualification in similar disciplines.
- Between 4-6 years of transfer pricing work experience, preferably with another professional services firm. Candidates with relevant experience from industry would also be eligible.
- Knowledge and experience of data analytics would be preferred, but not a must.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Leadership and people management skills; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.