(Senior) Consultant Debt & Capital Advisory Real Estate
Description of the position
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte’s leading and fast growing Debt & Capital Advisory (“DCA”) team as a (Senior) Consultant with primary focus on Real Estate:
- You work in a team that specializes in providing unique and independent debt & capital advice on the wide range of complex and strategic financing challenges our clients active in the real estate and property sector are facing.
- You assist real estate clients (e.g. developers, investors, private equity, construction companies or even corporates) achieve their funding objectives, through a wide range of debt engagements including i.a. advise on optimal capital structures, funding diversification, development financing, real estate fund financing, acquisition financing, leasing and propco/opco structures.
- You have first line involvement in the transaction processes, including negotiations, management presentations, financial analyses and client/investor communications.
- You are in charge of financial modeling, evaluating scenario analysis, transaction marketing material and you are instrumental in the actual debt raising processes.
- You assist Managers, Directors & Partners in developing the Real Estate debt advisory business and originating deals by preparing and participating in pitches, conducting Industry / Company / Transaction research as well as leveraging existing client relationships.
- You work on a wide range of Real Estate debt advisory projects while maintaining a constant dialogue with our real estate clients, banks, other real estate lenders and debt funds and their advisors active in the Real Estate funding space.
- You work closely with your direct colleagues of DCA in Belgium & the Netherlands and with our real estate debt advisory colleagues within Deloitte’s global growing Debt & Capital Advisory network, and with Deloitte’s market leading Real Estate sector team.
Let’s talk about you
- You hold a master's degree in finance, economics or equivalent.
- You have 2 to 6 years of relevant (transactional) experience in real estate debt financing with a bank, an international consulting firm, a real estate broker, a property investor, a developer or can demonstrate equivalent experience;
- You have strong analytical & technical skills, are result-oriented, with attention to detail and quality when delivering results under time pressure.
- You have a commercial mindset and good understanding of the financial markets, Real Estate debt-related products and the underlying Real Estate market.
- You work independently on your own projects under director & partner supervision.
- You are a dedicated & ambitious team player with very good communication skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You have a good proficiency level in MS Office.
This is your opportunity to join our Deloitte Financial Advisory team. We are the global leader in integrated M&A Services. By cooperation between various specialists in M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Value Creation/Growth & Turnaround, Restructuring, M&A Tax and Consulting, Deloitte provides integrated solutions for every transaction process. We define and execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction, so they achieve their aspirations.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered byMobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported byParents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered byEnergise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.