Senior Associate/ Manager -Tax (Accounting Solutions Team)
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our accounting solution practice, within Tax specialist services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their accounting compliance obligations across unique but ever-changing accounting specialties. You’ll assist clients on their local accounting affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis.
Our team provides our clients with accounting solutions based on their niche and business need. You’ll support the team provide valuable insights on business and accounting matters including preparation of management accounts and other reports are customized for specific reporting needs to clients.
A career in our Accounting Solution team, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their accounting function across unique but ever-changing accounting specialties.
Our team provides our clients with outsourced accounting based on their niche and business need. Your responsibility included:
- Manage and grow the Accounting Services team that is focused on the outsourced accounting business
- Responsible for overall operational effectiveness of the unit by initiating process reviews and improvements
- Oversee day to day operational activities involved in servicing accounting clients
- Responsible for managing portfolios delivery timeline, net revenue, billing and collection
- Manage and grow a team of effective professionals to serve clients' needs including work review, coaching and staff development
- Support business development in presenting range of services provided by unit to secure new clients
- Preparation and review of full sets of statutory financial statements in local GAAP according to Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS) and Private Entities Reporting Standards (PERS)
- Recognized University Degree in Accounting or Professional qualification or related discipline.
- Possess minimum 6 years of work experience
- Must be familiar with accounting standard and framework such as MFRS, MPERS, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamic 365 Business Central, Sage UBS, XERO and/or other accounting software
- Excellent team work and client handling skills
- Well organized, able to multitask and priorities portfolios
- Possess good spoken and written skills in English
- Experience in outsourcing environment an added advantage
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.