BDO is a leading audit, tax and advisory firm, with the depth and breadth of services and expertise to deliver on all of our clients' needs. At BDO, exceptional client service underpins our belief system and all aspects of service delivery to our clients. Our culture is collaborative and personal, and we recognise that to deliver exceptional service, we must provide an empowering and flexible environment for our people.
As our Audit team continues to grow we are seeking an Audit Manager to join our Darwin team. You'll be responsible for planning, executing, completing and reporting on audit engagements. You'll work with a variety of teams on a wide range of clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining strong working relationships with the Firm's clients, Partners and staff
- Managing audit engagements ensuring key deliverables are met
- Providing coaching and advice to less experienced team members
You'll ideally have the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Over five years public practice audit experience
- CA or CPA qualification
- Superior client advisory and communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge and skills
- Driven independent thinker who is focused on achieving team outcomes
Life at BDO
We offer the professional opportunities, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth that only a growing global firm like BDO can provide. We are committed to your ongoing development to build your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills. We take pride in our health and wellbeing and workplace giving programs, as well as the range of social activities organised by each office. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
In addition to a comprehensive career development plan, as part of the BDO team you will also receive a competitive salary package together with a fantastic corporate wellness program. BDO prides itself on providing a supportive, people-focused culture.
Ideas | People | Trust
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.