Risk Assurance - Internal Audit/Internal Control Associate (m/f/d)
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 3,200 people employed from more than 80 different countries.
It provides audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
Today's business environment is more complex than ever. More automated. More connected. More virtual.
With these advances comes opportunity, but also risk. Our Risk Assurance team works with companies across the following lines of defense: Internal Audit services, Controls Analyses and Reporting, Risk Management, Anti-Money Laundering, Data Analytics, Information Technology.
As an Associate (m/f/d), you will:
- Work in a highly dynamic environment with international teams;
- Perform internal audits for our clients and help them to focus on relevant risks;
- Participate in internal control review assignments covering a wide and interesting array of businesses processes for clients in the financial, private and public sector;
- Perform risk assessments, process and internal control reviews in order to improve the operational risk management and internal controls framework of clients.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g.: general management, business, controlling or related studies);
- You are fluent in English and French or German (the languages commonly spoken by our clients).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.