Senior Associate / Assistant Manager -M&A Advisory (Petaling Jaya)
The Corporate Finance – M&A Advisory practice provides independent advisory services to clients on strategic acquisitions (buy side) and divestments (sell side)
- Support day-to-day deal execution in a lead advisory capacity, from marketing phase through to negotiations and legal completion
- Support stakeholder management, i.e. clients, other advisors, bidders, targets, etc.
- Support deal origination, including conducting industry / company research, producing pricing analyses, developing pitch books, etc.
- Degree and/or professional qualification in finance / accounting / economics / engineering / CFA
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience from an investment bank or accounting / consulting firm
- Ideally, completed transactions from start to end, with a good understanding of business and industry dynamics
- Strong analytical skills, i.e. transaction structuring, financial modelling / valuation, financial statement review, synergies analyses, etc.
- Strong command of language (both written and spoken), with the ability storyboard and articulate effectively. Mandarin abilities (at business level) is an added advantage
- Motivated, able to work independently with a “can do” attitude, and will produce quality deliverables
Closing Date: Dec. 31, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.