Join EY TAX Services_Submit Your CV
Your business will only succeed if you build it on a strong foundation and grow it in a sustainable way. At EY, we believe that managing your tax obligations responsibly and proactively can make a critical difference. Our 50,000 talented tax professionals, in more than 150 countries, give you technical knowledge, business experience, consistency and an unwavering commitment to quality service — wherever you are and whatever tax services you need.
EY’s more than 350 tax professionals in Greece provide you with deep technical knowledge, both globally and locally, combined with practical, commercial and industry experience. Our talented people, consistent methodologies and unwavering commitment to quality service help you build the strong compliance and reporting foundations and sustainable tax strategies that help your business succeed.
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure that client requests are communicated to the senior-in-charge and addressed on a timely basis
- Identify opportunities and come up with ideas to provide added value to the client
- Secure and enhance client relationships at the appropriate level and present a positive impression of the firm
- Use electronic working papers efficiently, including various software applications and sources of knowledge in an appropriate manner
- Assist in preparing reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Build strong internal relationships with members of the TAX team and other EY services
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- University Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting or Law
- Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Completed military obligations (where applicable)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Postgraduate studies in a related field
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.