Manager/Associate Director – M&A Advisory (Petaling Jaya)
The Corporate Finance – M&A Advisory practice provides independent advisory services to clients on strategic acquisitions (buy side) and divestments (sell side)
- Manage and lead day-to-day deal execution, from marketing phase through to negotiations and legal completion
- Responsible for stakeholder management, i.e. clients, other advisors, bidders, targets, etc.
- Directly support deal origination, including generating prospects, developing pitch books and delivering proposals
- Responsible for all client and engagement acceptance matters
- Directly support other initiatives in relation eminence building, go-to-market activities, etc.
- Degree and/or professional qualification in finance / accounting / economics / engineering / CFA
- More than 6 years of relevant experience from an investment bank or accounting / consulting firm
- Successfully completed transactions from start to end, with a deep understanding of process and deal issues
- Strong analytical skills, i.e. transaction structuring, financial modelling / valuation, financial statement review, synergies analyses, etc.
- Strong command of language (both written and spoken), with the ability storyboard and articulate effectively. Mandarin abilities (at business level) is an added advantage
- Strong commercial acumen, with good understanding of business and industry dynamics
- Motivated, have a strong sense of ownership, and able to lead teams with a “commit, not comply” principle
Closing Date: Dec. 31, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.