EY Amman Strategy and Transaction - Transaction Strategy and Execution Graduate Program
EY (Amman) Strategy and Transactions – Transaction, Strategy, and Execution Graduate Program
Location: Amman, Jordan
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY Strategy and Transactions teams help support the flow of capital across borders and help bring new products and innovation to market. In doing so, EY Strategy and Transactions teams help clients build a better working world by fostering long-term value. Click here to learn about the Strategy and Transactions service line.
The Transaction Strategy and Execution team is looking for high-caliber individuals to join us at the Analyst (equivalent to Associate) level. We work on the most complex and high-profile global and regional transactions across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors. Our team is made up of experienced transaction professionals with a background in operations, which enables us to bring a wealth of deep technical, sector, and functional knowledge to our clients. As a team, we design, prepare, and execute separation and integration plans, identify and quantify transaction benefits through synergy assessments, as well as advise on potential risks and opportunities through operational due diligence.
Your key responsibilities
As an Analyst in the Transaction Strategy and Execution practice, you will spend your time working on executing operational-focused projects in the Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) space across various sectors. Part of your role will also involve developing experience across a range of different types of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g., synergy assessments, operational due diligence, integration, and carve-out blueprints) and post-deal (e.g., integration and carve-out planning and execution support).
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way, and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose-driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, and who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- In your penultimate year at the university (doing any degree related to, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Political Science, Engineering or Information Technology).
- Strong ability to absorb information, structure your thought processes, and problem solving
- Robust analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Practical understanding of how businesses operate and good commercial / business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop long-lasting relationships, both internally and externally.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, you’ll receive::
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- Step 1: Apply
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions.
Make sure you apply early and do not forget to follow the instructions carefully and answer all the questions to ensure your application is successful.
- Step 2: Test
After we review your application, you will receive an invitation email from ‘EY Careers’ to complete the EY online assessments. Approach the tests as you would approach any new challenge. It might be tough, but you can do it!
- Step 3: On-Demand Interview
Upon passing the assessments, you will receive an email invitation to complete a prerecorded video interview. You will be required to record yourself responding to behavioral-based questions. Being yourself is key to passing this step of the recruitment process.
- Step 4: Attend
Once you have been shortlisted, you may be invited to attend a recruitment day or an interview. This is your opportunity to visit our office, speak with our people, and ask questions about life and work at EY.
- Step 5: Receive
If you are a great fit for the opportunity, you will receive an offer to join EY and begin your career at one of the best companies to work for. It’s time to celebrate.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Join us in building a better working world.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.