2024 New Graduate, Associate 1
This is a beginner level day to day processor role for the Fund Accounting / Transaction processing in Global Delivery. This role will handle initiator tasks on day to day business.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Delivery (SSGD). SSGD gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment operations solution; from Custody, Fund accounting, Transaction processing and Fund administration and also servicing for alternative assets and OTC/Exchange traded derivatives. SSGD tools help our clients make better investment environment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if you would like to challenge the financial services industry from day one as your career.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be assigned operational responsibilities that include but not limited to:
- Trust Operations – Trade/Settlement, Cash, Income, Corporate Actions, Market Data, Derivatives, Reporting
- Invest Manager Operations – Middle Office, Pricing, Fund Accounting and NAV calculation, Reporting.
- Carry out core processing activities (data collection, data input into the system and verifications) in accordance with established procedures.
- Be able to prepare all necessary documents/reports on assigned functions, accurately and timely.
- Answer relevant queries from different teams in a timely manner. Follow up and resolve issues.
- Escalate complex issues as needed and with a sense of urgency to meet required deliverables.
- Identify basic risk issues, breaches and act in accordance with the 'risk' escalation chain and operating procedures.
- Be accountable for assigned tasks and deadlines.
- Continuously identify knowledge gaps (personal & and within the team) and look for training opportunities to enhance knowledge.
Experience / Qualification / Key Skills / Attributes
- Bachelor degree or above
- Basic understanding on accounting and finance
- Good analytical skills
- Comfortable in speaking English & Japanese in daily work
- Basic knowledge of MS office
- Team worker
- Highly numerate
- Detail oriented