Structured Credit Manager (F&A)
Structured Credit Manager (F&A)
As the Food and Agriculture Structured Credit Manager, you will organize, manage and optimize the risk management and credit underwriting processes for the Food and Agriculture (FA) Business Unit. This role also includes management of the Mahindra Finance Joint Venture, and Golf/Turf subsegments under the FA Business Unit. Based on assigned authority levels and BU targets, support FA in achieving its targets (commercial, risk costs and risk profile) in an effective and efficient way. Ensure appropriate governance of the credit decisioning and controls in the operational processes.
This is a hybrid role.
Day to Day
- Manage Structured credit processes and members for FA, Golf/Turf and Mahindra joint venture business segments.
- Responsible for all aspects of credit underwriting, ongoing risk management methodology, and compliance requirements for the FA, Golf/Turf, and Mahindra portfolios in the US and managing risks in line with DLL risk appetite for the Business Unit.
- Maintain adherence to credit policy, procedure, guidelines and culture. Implement credit and risk policies, processes, systems, methods, procedures, mandates and tools in order to achieve the credit and risk management objectives.
- Ensure adequate underwriting turnaround within BU requirements and manage appropriate expectations of the application process
- Provide expertise and oversight toward appropriate risk appetite and loan structuring.
- Present BU transactions to RCC
- Manage overall quality of underwriting and applications.
- Ensure all credit and risk periodic and adhoc reporting is completed accurately and timely, in order to provide management information as a basis for decision making and fine tuning on credit and risk issues.
- Support Loan Review and audit process by providing feedback and mitigation of any findings.
- Manage a credit team in a very fast-paced environment and oversee training and education. Ensure communication information, support and training and align all parties on credit and risk management policies, processes and issues in order to achieve and cultivate a sound risk organization and risk culture.
- Manage member credit authorities and support member development
- Manage all credit workflow, including new business credit assessments, annual reviews, and appeals processes and recommend and support continuous process improvement.
- Contribute to the formulation of the strategy and business plan of the Business Units, deliver input for global risk strategy and appetite and derive a plan for the department. Provide direction to the department as a basis for realizing the defined objectives in an effective and efficient manner.
- Develop vision for innovation and process improvements in the risk organization including system enhancements and automated credit decisioning. Liaise with IT and other DLL departments to implement these.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, maintenance and oversight of credit scorecards. Ensure that the scorecard and decisions trees are optimized for the risk-reward strategy of the respective BUs.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity.
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs.
- Check this link to an overview of all benefits in your region.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience. MBA a plus.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the financial industry and in credit and risk management roles.
- Must have proven track record of modeling the behaviors and competencies within the DLL True Leader profile (lead, learn, partner and perform)
- Must have expert knowledge of credit, business management processes, risk management and risk policy. Experience in the agricultural, food, and golf/turf segments preferred
- Must have proven and hands on expertise in managing large/complex projects
- Must be an expert in operational risk and all customer facing risk areas
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
There are things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, community member. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We become from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories.
But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and a honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more.
We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
Good to Know
Desired Primary Work Location: Des Moines, IA
Other Acceptable Work Locations: Wayne, PA
Applicable Pay Range
$120,625.54 - $180,938.30
DLL is considering candidates in numerous locations. The pay estimate displayed represents the typical pay range for candidates hired for this position in the desired primary work location. Pay may be adjusted outside the projected range based on geographical differentiation as well as for any other lawful reason. Additional factors that may be used to determine your actual pay include your specific skills, years of relevant experience you possess, and other work-related qualifications. Many candidates may start in the bottom half of the applicable pay range, especially those with less experience or qualification.
This position is subject to the terms of DLL’s compensation plans and policies. Further, the position includes all other benefits provided to DLL employees, including healthcare benefits, 401k matching, vacation, sick leave, parental leave, possible discretionary bonuses, and all other benefits that are all governed by and subject to ERISA plan documents and eligibility.
- Deadline for application: October 9, 2023
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website: workingatdllgroup.com
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, please contact our Talent acquisition partner Bennett Mario via Bennett.email@example.com
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.