Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company? Want a career where no two days are the same?;Want the flexibility to work from one of our many offices across the UK?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.The Opportunity
Our Wealth Management team is growing in key locations across the UK and makes a fantastic partnership with accountancy where we can offer Tax advice and Wealth Management in the same office for our clients.
- Always operating within the requirements of the applicable Financial Conduct Authority rules and regulations
- Identify and establish contact with potential clients
- Work collaboratively with the supporting team
- Gather and analyse information required to provide financial planning advice
- Review client’s circumstances regularly in adherence with internal procedures and make appropriate recommendations
- Complete all administration in a timely and accurate manner in line with the guidelines
- Satisfy the regulatory CPD thresholds and keep up to date with all compliance matters and Conduct Rules
- Create and maintain appropriate business relationships within Azets Group
- Client Consultation: Engage with clients to understand their financial objectives, risk tolerance, and investment preferences. Conduct thorough fact-finding interviews to assess their current financial status, including income, assets, expenses, debts, and existing investments
- Financial Planning: Utilize your expertise in UK financial regulations, tax laws, and investment options to develop tailored financial plans for clients. Take into account factors such as retirement planning, wealth management, inheritance tax planning, and protection strategies. Provide recommendations and strategies to help clients achieve their short-term and long-term financial objectives.
- Investment Advice: Research, evaluate, and recommend appropriate investment options based on clients' goals and risk profiles, taking into account UK-specific investment vehicles such as ISAs (Individual Savings Accounts), SIPPs (Self-Invested Personal Pensions). Monitor investment performance, analyze market trends, and keep in regular contact with your clients
- Retirement Planning: Advise clients on UK-specific retirement savings options, including workplace pensions, personal pensions, and state pensions. Help clients understand the impact of pension contributions and tax relief, and guide them in maximizing their retirement savings. Provide strategies for retirement income withdrawal, considering annuities, drawdown options, and tax implications.
- Compliance and Regulation: Ensure compliance with all relevant UK financial regulations and legislation, including those set forth by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and other regulatory bodies. Maintain a thorough understanding of the FCA's Conduct of Business Sourcebook (COBS) and adhere to its guidelines, ensuring that all advice and recommendations meet the required standards.
- Ongoing Client Support: Establish long-term relationships with clients and provide ongoing support and guidance. Conduct regular reviews of clients' financial plans and investment portfolios, ensuring they remain aligned with their objectives and adapting to changing circumstances. Proactively communicate with clients to address any concerns or changes in their financial situation.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS) or equivalent.
- Proven experience working as a Financial Adviser in the UK market, with a solid understanding of UK financial regulations and tax laws.
- Strong knowledge of UK-specific investment products, pensions, and tax-efficient savings options.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build trust and rapport with clients.
- Analytical mindset and attention to detail when conducting financial analysis and creating financial plans.
- Ability to work independently, managing client relationships and delivering high-quality financial advice.
- Strong ethical standards and a commitment to acting in the best interests of clients.
- Compliance-driven approach, staying up to date with regulatory changes and adhering to industry standards.
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.