Consultant - CFO Advisory
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
In order to strengthen our growing CFO Services practice, we are looking for a consultant to work with clients to address critical issues for the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in creating value and delivering world-class future finance capabilities.
As a Consultant within our CFO Services team, you will be working alongside senior management on Finance transformation programs and will help drive the performance of client businesses through delivery of critical transformation projects that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
These transformation programs may focus on the:
- Implementation of a future Finance vision that draws on innovative global technology trends.
- Development and implementation of new operating models and support to Finance to navigate the opportunities and challenges brought about by digital disruption and next generation finance technologies.
- Design, build and implementation of new Finance process supported by automation and the future Finance organization models.
- Development of management reporting that leverages next generation technology and visualization tools and the development of data architectures.
You will also develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to deliver significant value. You will contribute to the development of your own and the team's skills by promoting a culture of high performing teams.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
Skills and professional experience
- Prior work experience in a Finance function, including experience in delivering change projects into Finance or a similar transformation role.
- Project and business improvement experience within large, complex organizations, preferably in Finance.
- Experience in gathering client business requirements, gathering, and analyzing information, contributing to the identification of issues and developing recommendations.
- A strong understanding of how digital technology is changing finance.
- Experience of working in multi-functional teams.
- Experience and skills in project management.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A university degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- An accounting qualification (ACA, ACMA, ACCA) would be beneficial.
- Technical and program management certification would be beneficial.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients, and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first conversation over the phone with one of our recruiters.
- Two virtual or face to face interviews with the Business Recruiter members of the CFO Services team.