Associate/Senior Associate - Tax
- Assist to prepare income tax and GST compliance work and basic tax advisory for portfolio of clients including public listed companies, multi-national companies and SMEs.
- Handle tax reviews, tax audits, tax planning and group restructuring and inquiries.
- Handling project and engagement management including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, associated analysis and documentation.
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- At least 1-2 year of Corporate Tax experience in a medium-size accounting firm preferably for Senior Associate positions.
- Knowledge of Singapore income tax laws.
- Positive attitude, meticulous and analytical.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.