Manager - Risk Advisory
Job Description & SummaryOur Risk Advisory team is dynamic and growing, with new opportunities at the Manager level. As a valued member of the team you will be delivering Risk Advisory services, primarily Internal Audit services, to some of the leading insurance and reinsurance companies on the island.
A career within Risk Advisory services will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations to look deeper and to see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to our clients.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive internal audit and re/insurance experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. You’ll drive the development of the audit approach and ensure our team operates with a high degree of professional skepticism, independence and objectivity.
You’ll continuously deepen and broaden your industry knowledge so you can articulate a relevant point of view, you’ll motivate and coach your team through their assignments and continuously expand and deepen your internal and external relationships. You’ll ensure our assignments are completed on time and to a high level of quality, and you’ll also support the growth ambitions of our Risk Advisory practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject from an accredited university;
- Experience in internal or external audit (minimum 5 yrs);
- Experience of assessing internal controls over financial reporting;
- Working knowledge of re/insurance, enterprise risk management and regulatory compliance;
- Proven relationship building and business development experience with strong client focused mindset;
- Proven ability to coach more junior team members through an assignment;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and report writing skills;
- An appropriate professional qualification, such as CISA/CIA/CPA/CA/ACA/ACCA. Candidates with other professional or academic qualifications and appropriate professional experience will also be considered.
Minimum years experience required
- 5 years (minimum) of relevant audit experience working in a Big 4 environment
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.