Alpha Client Specialist, Officer
Who we are looking for
The position reports to a team lead, and is hybrid of processing and people management, managing and resolving custody inquiries, performing service solutions, conducting service calls, and staff retention.
- Monitors and drive accountability for both Back Office and Middle Office services delivery to critical client.
- Partner with Process and Product teams to resolve issues and ensure ownership of timely and accurate service delivery.
- Acting as escalation point of contact for critical client on all escalated queries to State Street.
- Leading resolution for Claims management with broker, banks, and critical client.
- Acting as key contact for critical client custody resolutions.
- Leading resolutions for Derivatives for critical client including aged breaks resolution, tickets processing and booking, and issue resolutions.
- Be responsible for broker onboarding for critical client.
- Leading change of services within Hangzhou.
- Manage effective communication across organization on behalf of client initiatives and internal change events.
- Facilitate team lead on staff retention and development.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills to audiences of different sizes and levels of seniority
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure
- Extensive asset management experience, including investment operations, fund accounting and portfolio valuation.
- Experience of writing and reviewing business specifications and data mapping.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyze on the spot.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
- Preferred experiences in Derivatives operations
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in finance, business, technology or equivalent or relevant industry experience
- Strong MS Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint skills necessary
- Strong English written and spoken ability
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.