Audit Internship Program 2023 – 2024
About this position
AUDIT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2023 – 2024
Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City
2023 – 2024 recruitment
As annual, we are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, dynamic and talented final-year students for a new batch of Audit Interns to nurture as a promising auditor generation of Mazars in Vietnam.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 240 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and the leading firms for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars in Vietnam is honoured to receive a prestigious award HR Best company to work for in Asia 2023 for the second time, recognised by trusted HR Asia Magazine.
Join the 47,000 professionals united through Mazars in over 95 countries.
We are searching for candidates who are expected to:
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working paper, documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings;
- Assist in-charge to carry out audit work as assigned;
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you;
- Be responsible for and understand the Mazars audit approach, methodology & tools;
- Perform analytical review of financial information;
- Review client accounting, operating and internal control procedures;
- Provide recommendations for improvement of procedures in order to enhance business efficiency and management control over the entity.
Candidates for the position of Audit Intern need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Final year students and fresh graduates majoring in relevant fields (eg: Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Banking, Foreign Trade, Economics, Commerce);
- Fluent English;
- Honest and highly committed;
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Both autonomous and team player;
- Well-organized to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Good ability to work under high pressure
- Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality
- Being able to work as full-time Trainee for Mazars in Vietnam from December 2023 to April 2024.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Excellent training program and practical working experience.
- Genuine work / life balance,
- International experience;
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Note: Only applications received via filling in this Google Form is allowed for further assessment.
If you are interested in this position, please fill the following form for each office:
- Hanoi: https://forms.gle/Ne1tLjv3NpSKVidv5
- HCMC: https://forms.gle/goiPJRSw83Eyqap4A
with the following documents:
- Cover letter and CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
Deadline for submission: Applications are open until 12 noon, 30 September 2023
MAZARS HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE
Address: 9th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (028) 38-241-493
MAZARS HANOI OFFICE
Address: 14th Floor, Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (024) 39-361-031
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Mazars Vietnam is one of few firms in Vietnam recognised by the three biggest accounting professional bodies: ICAEW, ACCA and CPA Australia
Mazars Vietnam has been Top 100 attractive employers in Vietnam for executive years.
Mazars Vietnam was honored to be recognised as “The Best Company to Work for in Asia 2023” by HR Asia Magazine for the second time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.