You will undertake specific stages of audit work under supervision. You will learn to adjust the application of skills to improve the work tasks or solve non-complex issues. As an Associate, you will operate in a structured work environment. You build relationships, work in a team, and identify ethical issues with reference to the code of professional conduct and ethics. You will be able to select and apply from a range of known solutions to familiar problems and takes responsibility for his own learning and performance.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute assigned engagement-related tasks under supervision.
- Perform assurance engagement in compliance with professional standards.
- Obtain evidence to corroborate information.
- Harness technology to gather and analyze data.
- Identify significant accounting and auditing issues.
- Check information accompanying the assurance report to validate accuracy.
- Identify areas for personal development to improve work performance.
- Communicate effectively in the work environment.
- Act in accordance with professional standards when providing assurance services.
- Identify ethical conflicts in the work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of relevant audit experience
- Commendable analytical, technical, project management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team player.
If you are searching for a challenging and rewarding career with attractive benefits and training opportunities, please click the "Apply Button" now.
The remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.