HEXA Philippine Holdings, Inc. is the renewable energy business of I Squared Capital (ISQ) in the Philippines. ISQ is an independent global infrastructure investment manager with over $45 billion in assets under management focusing on energy, utilities, digital infrastructure, transport, and social infrastructure in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia.
- Assist in evaluation and execution of renewable energy investment opportunities in the Philippines
- Build financial models and run sensitivities to support investment decisions and deal structuring efforts
- Manage financing process for project level and portfolio level assets
- Involved in due diligence, financial assessment, arrangement of debt financing, support in commercial and contract negotiations etc.
- Support in preparation of investment note / memo for Investment Committee or other internal committees
- Perform other related duties or assignments as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant discipline. Master’s an added advantage.
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience in the buy/sell side covering power, renewable energy, or infrastructure projects.
- Financial modelling experience is a must.
- CFA candidates a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills