This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading waste management business as a Accounts Assistant responsible for operational finance support with invoicing and data processing.
The client is a forward-thinking company leading sustainability-focused innovation and strategic autonomy to create positive environmental and community impact.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Invoicing - responsible for creation, approval and sending of sales invoices
- Assisting in producing monthly management accounts pack
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Supplier management support
- Liaising with contractors and clients on payment and invoicing enquiries
- Additional ad hoc duties when required
The successful Accounts Assistant will have:
- Degree level education in related studies i.e Accounting & Finance
- Intermediate level excel skills
- Experience using Business Central software
The successful Accounts Assistant will be entitled to:
- £13 - £14 per hour (Dependant on experience)
- Hybrid working