TLS - MERC - Risk & Quality - Associate - Amman
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance, and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Operations will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients operationally by providing advice on accounting, financial reporting, and strategic business issues. In joining, you’ll help ensure a complete and relevant exchange of information among our consultants and in turn with engagement teams and clients, provide expert advice on a variety of specific topics, support engagement teams in resolving complex issues, and supporting clients and their subsidiaries in evaluating the potential impact of accounting and reporting standard-setting initiatives. You’ll develop strong relationships with our engagement teams and enhance our ability to meet greater investor expectations with the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
As a part of our team, you’ll help assist engagement teams in the areas of resource management, learning and development, human capital, reporting, technology and innovation, and quality and compliance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in-the-moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?YesFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.