Audit Manager (Johor Bahru)
In today’s world, audit is no longer just about compliance. It is about cutting edge and risk based methodologies and knowing what is happening in the outside world. Our Assurance practice help add value to clients through audit, management assurance, advisory and information risk management services.
Integrity, quality and independence are the building blocks of KPMG’s approach. Fundamental to a risk-based audit approach, we understand the way our clients run their businesses and drive their performances and the way this impacts their financial statements. KPMG’s extensive experience and proprietary tools have enabled us to provide seamless service to clients across industry sectors and geographical boundaries.
- Managing audit engagements which include initial engagement planning, analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentations and management letters and reports and monitoring of engagement progress against budget and timeline.
- Developing and maintaining long-term client relationship and identifying business development opportunities.
- Coaching and developing team members to achieve technical competencies and efficient performance.
- Degree holders majoring in Accounting or Accounting & Finance from leading universities and professional qualification are encouraged to apply
- Proven auditing competencies with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience
- High technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and strong leadership qualities
Closing Date: Dec. 31, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.