Senior Treasury Analyst, FX & Capital Markets
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Senior Treasury Analyst, FX & Capital Markets
Expedia's Treasury Capital Markets team is responsible for managing foreign currency exposures resulting from over $70 billion of yearly gross bookings in over 75 countries, as well as managing the company’s capital structure through debt financing and related transactions. The team works closely with tax, accounting, finance, and legal to ensure liquidity and funding for the global business entities.
As an FX member of the Capital Markets team, you will play an integral role in managing Expedia’s foreign currency exposure risk. You will be a good fit for this role if you have a passion for finance, love thinking analytically, intellectually curious, and are interested in global currency markets.
What you’ll do:
- Manage foreign currency risk for a dynamic, multi-program (cash flow hedging, balance sheet hedging, net investment hedging) FX hedge portfolio
- Identify currency exposures and develop appropriate hedge strategies
- Interact with FX banking partners
- Analyze hedging performance and investigate gaps/anomalies/discrepancies
- Identify areas for improving program effectiveness and efficiency
- Prepare and present monthly accounting results of FX hedging programs
- Partner with the cash management team to support global liquidity needs
- Collaborate with internal groups such as accounting, tax, legal, and advisors
- Support other Capital Markets and Treasury projects and functions as needed
Who you are:
- Bachelor's or Master’s in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field; or Equivalent related professional experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in Treasury/Accounting/Finance/Banking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of integrity, initiative, motivation and curiosity
- Articulate, reliable, and organized team player
- Effective communication, presentation and social skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong understanding of accounting and corporate finance concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- MBA, CPA, CFA or other professional certification and/or FX industry experience a plus
The total cash range for this position in Austin is $82,500 to $115,500. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $132,000, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
The total cash range for this position in Chicago is $72,500 to $101,500. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $116,000, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.The total cash range for this position in Seattle is $82,500.00 to $115,500.00. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $132,000.00, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership.View our full list of benefits.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.