Senior Application Support Specialist, Finance Systems
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team
Grabber Technology Solutions (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to outserving Grabbers with positive, personalized IT experiences, and we are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team.
Get to know the Role
The Senior Application Support Specialist will report directly to the Support Manager for Finance Systems. Their primary responsibility will be operational support for Finance applications, tackling incoming issues to ensure a swift and efficient resolution. This role requires fundamental programming skills, technical support, and Oracle Cloud applications administration expertise. The ideal candidate will possess a robust background in Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP applications and related platforms.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Furnish support to Finance users on system-related issues, including system setup, data migration, report building, and minor enhancement.
- Provide third-level resolution, preparing technical documentation, system manuals, and procedures.
- Offer technical assistance during Month-end/Year-end activities.
- Deliver technical and functional support for Finance and Procurement modules.
- Proactively manage all incidents and problems, prioritizing issues of varying severity.
- Perform root cause analysis for high-severity incidents and problem tickets.
- Ensure solutions align with business needs and requirements.
- Monitor ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) jobs and interfaces, utilizing automated monitoring techniques.
- Drive change for Finance, Procurement & GTS, identifying process gaps and new platform offerings.
- Minimum 4 years experience with Oracle ERP Cloud applications and a detailed understanding of the Oracle ERP Cloud suite and its interactions with modules & 3rd party applications.
- Proven problem-solving skills and a history of technical support experience.
- Proficiency in writing/debugging/tuning basic SQL queries with hands-on experience on Oracle Fusion tables, views, and setups.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle technologies (OTBI, BI Publisher, Oracle BPM for Cloud ERP) and tools (ADFDI, SMARTVIEW, FR Studio, BPM Workflow).
- Experience with Oracle Fusion integration with 3rd party applications and using FBDI templates for Customers/Suppliers/Banks/AR Invoices/Journals.
- High-level understanding of Oracle Modules related to Financials (SCM, Isupplier, AP, AR, GL, Procurement, CM).
- Proven experience in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis, and Fixing in sync with product development and support.
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust with business users and stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in Application support is highly preferred.
- Experience working directly with finance and procurement teams.
- Experience with finance systems (Oracle ERP cloud, Concur, Kyriba).
- Experience in a global corporation or international business environment.
- ITIL certification is advantageous.
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.