At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to “WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation process including cash transactions reconciliation
- Preparation of local reports (RAS)
- Preparation and posting journal entries
- Banking Account Maintenance
- Providing audit support specific to general accounting
- Performing the month end, quarter end and the year-end close process
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of required financial reports that meet or exceed the Service Level Agreement
- Responding to queries from Operating Company via e-mail/telephone in alignment with service management processes
- Supporting General Accounting Manager in identifying, defining and implementing processes improvement opportunities
- Acting as the escalation point for the most complex queries and the most sensitive stakeholders
- Contributing to General Ledger process improvement initiatives
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory account packs
- Identifying and solving common cross-process (PTP, OTC, RTR) issues.
You are perfect candidate if:
- You have Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- You have around 3 years of experience in RtR/GL
- You are detail oriented and focused on quality
- You have excellent Excel skills and very good working knowledge of SAP
- You present very good collaborative skills allowing to effectively manage the relationship with the key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Your command of English is on fluent level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.