Audit, Senior/Associate (Offshore Team Based in Malaysia)
About this position
Mazars in Singapore is looking out for zealous and aspiring individuals who are keen on experiencing a diversified work culture in a growing international firm. Candidates who are keen to be permanently based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or seeking for an opportunity to work in Singapore (to be relocated once Singapore’s borders are re-opened) are invited to apply.
You will be expected to work closely with team members and under guidance from your superiors on audit engagements which may include planning, performing, and concluding the engagement. You will also work closely with clients and manages their expectations to further nurture on-going client relationships.
- Preparation and/or review of audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting
- Execute assigned engagement-related tasks in compliance with professional standards
- Propose resolutions to significant accounting and auditing issues
- Review information accompanying the assurance report in accordance with applicable framework
- Degree in Accountancy or full / part-qualified professional qualification
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of relevant experience for the Associate role and 3 years for the Senior role, preferably in Big 4 or international mid size accounting firm
- Commendable analytic and technical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team player
- Good with the use of collaboration tools, i.e. MS Teams, PDF X-Change, DocuSign, DataSnipper etc
- Please note that this role will be based in Malaysia and interviews will take place over virtual platform.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.