- Progress your career in a global company with leading professionals
- Grow your skills through BDO's extensive training with direct guidance from partners and senior management
- Providing a work-life balance: tell us how we can accommodate you
- Commensurate remuneration package* with add on benefits
BDO have multiple opportunities for valued Senior Auditors who are intent on being part of an exceptional and purposeful, professional services organisation. Our thriving audit practice works with some of Victoria’s most exciting, established, and emerging companies (private and public).
*Negotiable salary based on relevant experience, starting from $75,000 (inclusive of super).
BDO offers a level of work-life flexibility and autonomy to help accommodate your priorities and encourage a healthy and positive mind-set that allows you to thrive. We have an open and collaborative environment that will challenge and support your career path. Joining BDO will give you the opportunity to utilise the resources of a large global company, while operating as a smaller close-knit team.
Include, but not limited to:
- Execute audits for large proprietary and listed companies ranging in size and industry
- Complete planning sections of audit files without supervision
- Work with other teams to collaborate and develop Financial Audit strategies and methodologies for our clients
- Work closely with the manager on the engagement identifying potential problem areas or budget difficulties
- Coordinate engagements without manager assistance, reporting directly to Partner where appropriate
- Awareness of reporting and regulatory requirements across a variety of frameworks
- Analysis and documentation of internal controls and control environments
- Draft management letters and completion reports
- Coach and mentor junior colleagues and build internal relationships
- Liaise with clients and identify future opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years external audit experience in a large professional services firm
- CA/CPA qualification (or working towards) – highly regarded but not essential
However you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please click ‘Apply’ if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.