Senior Internal Control Specialist - Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Reporting
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN.We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Are you eager to drive improvements in the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting area by actively supporting HEINEKEN to monitor internal controls and report our risks to senior management? The P&CI Senior Specialists will implement the non-financial (ESG) reporting controls at OpCos, monitor and report on the effectiveness of controls to provide management oversight of their risk exposure and provide active support to OpCo P&CI teams to guide to strengthen their Risk, Process & control environment.
Your responsibilities would include:
- active support of the implementation and monitoring control processes by sharing best practices and suggesting improvements
- implementing controls at OpCos in your Region by training the control performers on how to execute controls as per the design, reporting the progress status to Global P&CI Risk Response team
- coordinating and testing controls’ effectiveness on behalf of OpCos, aligning the testing results and feeding central reporting to Global P&CI Control Monitoring team
- analysing the internal control results for reporting to Senior Management and Global Functions
- advising and training OpCo P&CI teams on scoping and assessing control implementation and effectiveness deficiencies
- building a strong network and engaging with different types and levels of stakeholders across the Global Functions and OpCos.
You are a good candidate if you:
- proven 7-10 years of experience in designing and auditing internal controls at an international company and/or Big 4 audit firm
- strong interest in internal controls over non-financial reporting – Environmental Social & Governance (ESG)
- ability to prioritize assignments, remain flexible in a changing environment and work independently with little supervision
- strong analytical and communication capabilities
- high concern for quality, accuracy and details
- excellent written and verbal English, able to clearly instruct and present results to (senior) stakeholders and draft high-quality communications (e-mails, memos, and PowerPoint).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.