Pricing Specialist (Commercial Finance)
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
Business partnering with commercial and ensure competitive and environment market conditions are reflected in pricing. Understanding competitor’s pricing, market changes, size of prize of the opportunity and customer cost-in-use which are key enablers to maximize the return from Kerry’s business model and value proposition.
Work Location: Bangna ( Bangkok)
- Establish partnerships with key stakeholders such as but not limited to Sales, RD&A, Procurement, Strategic Pricing Managers to ensure an efficient and effective pricing process
- Responsible for timely and quality Price setting/maintenance/support
- Provide pricing recommendations to sales groups with supporting analysis
- Coordinate pricing process and provide price negotiations support
- Manage price approval process
- Monitor, protect and improve pricing margin
- Accurately interpret and properly implement Pricing Policies and Guidelines
- Ensure Data maintenance and quality in all Pricing processes and systems
- Participate in Pricing projects and process improvement initiatives
- Ensure service levels on turnaround for quotes, invoicing and pricing discrepancies along with other relevant role KPI’s are performing to target
- Support Customer service excellence on pricing/order issues
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Finance or Management Accounting
- At least 2-3 years' relevant experience in Pricing, Margin Management, FP&A, Commercial Finance or Operations Finance,
- Relevant Pricing and Margin Management/ Product Costing experience within FMCG industry is very beneficial
- SAP or another ERP system experience
- Project Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (advance Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A team player and a relationship builder with strong communications skills to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Comfortable with autonomy and proactive in approach
- Results/solutions driven and able to challenges status quo and drives improvement
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Focus on improvement and standardization of processes
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adapt to dynamic work environment
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.