Experienced Consultant in the International Tax Solutions Department
PwC is a powerful network of over 327 000 experts across 155 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm in Ukraine is in Kyiv with full-service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Employment, competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA certification is fully paid by the company, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Health insurance, corporate psychologist and clubs of interests (football, volleyball, movies, etc.).
- Support of employees during the war - partly or fully remote work, full salary, bonuses, full preservation of all jobs, material support for employees and their families.
Daily tasks of an associate in the International Tax team include assistance in providing advice on tax considerations in various processes of corporate restructuring and financing, cross-border investments and transactions. You will be also analysing business operation models and specific transactions, mainly of financial companies, from a corporate profits tax perspective.
An associate is responsible for:
- The analysis of the applicable provisions of the Tax Code of Ukraine and related by-laws, double tax treaties, OECD commentaries, Ukrainian court cases.
- Drafting tax advice and emails in English, Ukrainian, Russian.
- Assistance Senior / Manager in dealing with other intricate business issues of clients.
- Degree in Taxation / Accounting / Finance / Audit / Economics is preferable.
- At least one year of working experience in consulting, banking or finance.
- Good knowledge of English and Ukrainian: both written and verbal.
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), familiarity with G-Suite applications.
- Fine interpersonal and communication skills, organisational and planning capabilities.
- Ability to work in a team and learn from others.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.