EY Turkey - TAX Consultant / New Graduate 2023
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and SaT (Strategy and Transactions) services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Our 300 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 6 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa, Izmir and Adana with more than 2000 people for 30 years.
As an Assistant, you will work on various projects where different industries in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader: Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Oil & Gas, Government & Public Sector, Telecommunications, Media & Entertaintment, Diversified Industrial Products, Automotive, Health, Retail and Consumer Products, Technology, Real Estate and etc.
Our tax professionals help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, planning, working with direct, indirect tax & transfer pricing projects. You'll work with clients ranging from inspiring entrepreneurs to long-established worldwide organizations, so you will learn all about tax and acquire business skills to advance your career.
Currently we are looking for fresh graduates to support our Tax team and help our clients in tax advising, compliance, transfer pricing, and other tax projects. You will work with colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds and will help them resolving complex tax & business issues. As you build your knowledge and experience in tax and finance area, you will become a tax consultant, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
You will get an exceptional experience and the recruitment process has started, so apply online and let’s talk!
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in audit of tax returns and render advisory services for organizations in diverse and specialized industries
- Help team to identify tax saving and risk-reducing opportunities for clients to consider
- Analyze tax returns and reporting impacts of corporate restructuring and planning strategies, as well as supply chain changes
- Assist in creating processes that minimize client's tax compliance risk
- Help in preparations estimated tax liabilities
- Other assistance to senior team members on various tasks
Analytical and critical thinking, writing skills, great teamwork & communication skills would be great assets and help you to succeed.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Curiosity and keeping up with tax and finance news
- Motivation and willingness to grow as an expert in tax professional services
- Strong academic record including the university degree or being last year student in economics/ finance/ accounting/ STEM or related area
- Availability to work full time
- Proper mix of strong communication and interpersonal skills, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
What we look for
A team player with high level of ownership, responsibility and with motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills through training, experience and coaching.
We offer to you:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Why choose us?
- Because of the team – EY people are bright, friendly and energetic
- Because of the company – EY is a very well recognized and proven international and local brand in the field of professional services
- Because of YOU – You will develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies, as well as through our extensive learning and development programs.
When filling out the online form, please consider the mandatory items listed below:
- Select your education level* and language
- Select your preferred location (İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir or Bursa)
- Attach your resume
- Please apply only to one Service Line
* Master’s degree students and university graduates from the last two years are also invited to apply.
Please apply only to one Service Line. Otherwise, your application will not be considered.
The Recruiting Process
- First Interview
- Partner Interview
Exceptional EY experience. It‘s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.