Senior Manager in the Transfer Pricing department
PwC is a powerful network of over 327 000 experts across 155 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm in Ukraine is in Kyiv with full-service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Employment, competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA certification is fully paid by the company, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Health insurance, corporate psychologist, and clubs of interests (football, volleyball, movies, etc.).
- Support of employees during the war - partly or fully remote work, full salary, bonuses, full preservation of all jobs, and material support for employees and their families.
Duties & Responsibilities:
PwC is the global market leader for tax services. In Ukraine we are recognised as the leading multidisciplinary firm in the country with extensive experience in all taxation and commercial law issues.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above.
- Be involved in the financial management of clients.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges.
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects.
- Train, coach, and supervise staff.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, accounting, or law.
- 8+ years of experience in Transfer Pricing and/or tax consulting experience, and 3+ years of experience as a Manager.
- Broad Knowledge of Taxation, Ukrainian laws, and business acumen.
- Excellent working knowledge of English as well as Ukrainian language (at least upper-intermediate or advanced): both written and verbal.
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly.
- Ambitious and career-minded.
- Experience in job coaching, and managing teams and projects.