Corporate Services Officer (Cosec) - Shanghai
For our office in Shanghai, we are looking for an officer within our Corporate Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Support Managers and Senior officer in the implementation and administration of holding companies, real estate holding and financing companies;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Helping clients in the setting up PRC entities and attending to the formalities in effecting the corporate changes of clients’ companies, including the preparation of relevant resolutions/minutes, application forms and letters and other statutory records as required by local authorities;
- Handling full annual inspection procedures for companies including those required by AMR, COC, SAFE, public security bureau, Customs and other local government authorities;
- Investigating and researching on up-to-date regulations and due diligence rules on corporate compliance matters, so as to provide accurate and objective advices to clients;
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin-offs, mergers and acquisitions;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks as required by your Managers, Senior Managers or clients;
- Supporting Managers and Senior officer in ensuring quality work is delivered to the client.
- Wiliness to be based in Shanghai for long-term career development.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Law, Business Management, English or Corporate Governance Management;
- Well versed with local regulations and updated legislation and practices notes regarding the incorporation and maintenance, e.g. PRC Company Law, PRC Foreign Investment Law, local practice guide on WFOE setup and maintenance etc.;
- 1 or 2 years of company secretarial or internal compliance related experience in professional advisory firms or large multinational firms or accounting related experience, fresh graduate is welcome;
- Capable of handling all procedures in preparing and filling full set of documents to respective authorities;
- Possessing team spirit, the capacity of account management to build strong client relationships, willing to take up ad-hoc responsibilities when appropriate.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Able to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Mature, self-driven, detail-oriented, fast learning and good multi-task management skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites, especially in Excel and Word.