Senior Specialist - HR & Payroll - Chengdu
ABOUT TMF GROUP
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
ABOUT TMF GROUP
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
- Performs daily work with medium complexity, including monthly payroll calculations, payroll registers, final payment calculation, data input in payroll system, preparation of employer’s return, preparation of local pension filing, Benefits administration, etc.;
- Assists the input and preparation of payment related documents and individual income tax filing;
- Reviews documents prepared by junior staff;
- Assists in the startup and manage the payroll administration for new clients;
- Assists the Senior or Manager to prepare client payroll manual and internal documentations for clients;
- Acts as a back-up when the Senior or Manager is on leave;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Educated to tertiary level in Business, HR or Accounting disciplines will be an advantage;
- 2 years relevant experience in international companies or professional firms preferred but fresh graduates with strong educational background will be considered;
- Working knowledge and experience of the Local country Labor Ordinances, payroll administration and pension regulations;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 29 Sep 2023 China Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.