Ready to become a leader in your specialist field?; Want the flexibility to work from one of our many offices across the UK?; Want to be supported by a learning and development team as you grow?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As a Manager at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Own and manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility, oversee your team’s portfolios and inputting to workflow planning
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Develop and inspire our smarter people plan
Day to day duties
- Lead the day to day duties of your team
- Support all levels of team members with their technical research, reviewing their work and ensuring clients are managed not only efficiently but effectively with proactive ad reactive advice
- Manage a portfolio of clients, through investigations and beyond, to provide peace of mind and technical support when they need it most
- Network with wider VAT teams within the business to ensure you are working on a National level to service clients and keep technical expertise current
What are we looking for?
- CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified, or equivalent
- Understanding of VAT issues, and knowledge of ROW matters
- Experience in mentoring junior members
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
VAT, Value Added Tax, Assistant Manager, Manager
VAT Assistant Manager
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.