Fund Accountant #197213
An outstanding opportunity to join us and become a part of a Fund Accounting team in Wroclaw responsible for NAV calculation for Swiss, Luxembourgish and Irish funds. Your tasks will cover managing accurate and timely NAV calculation as well as identifying and resolving process issues. Besides daily processing your scope of duties will cover update of operational procedures and ensure high quality of outputs.
Your future colleagues
Currently, the team includes a diverse group of motivated people. Sector comprises over 50 specialists divided into several teams. The team values high attention to details within very dynamic environment and tight deadlines. We are dedicated to support one another and our business partners. We are looking for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for an experienced Fund Accounting specialist with ability to manage work under high time pressure and focus on a day-to-day process enhancement. Excel skills at medium/advanced level or higher would be an asset.
An ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in Fund Accounting/ Fund Administration functions (min. 2 years).
- Is willing to work on an early shift (different teams start at 5:00 am, 6:00 am and 7am in the morning).
- Detailed understanding of financial markets instruments such as Fixed Income, Equity, and Derivatives.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and commitment to maintaining a strong control environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English. Proven ability to manage work well under pressure.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.