Fixed Asset Accounting, ENO #222245
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accounting of Internally Developed Software, Fixed Assets & project accounting for all the major entities spread across all regions.
- Gathering and analysing information, drawing conclusion and communicating business recommendations that have financial impact.
- Prepare Financial Reports
- Assist in review, implementation, and testing of any changes in Fixed assets.
- Month-end closure and Variance analysis
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals.
We are looking for:
- Qualified CA
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Finance, Controlling or Accounting.
- Good Stakeholder Management.
- Solid conceptual and analytical skills with a flair for data and figures Focus on delivery.
- Strong verbal and written communications abilities.
- Strong client focus attitude.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.