Senior Associate - Risk management - Hanoi Office
Risk Consulting is a part of Consulting Services in EY. We are on providing services in the area of corporate governance, risks, process and controls.
As one of member of Risk Consulting, you will help leading organizations implement a sound approach to risk, internal audit, control, and governance. This will allow clients to develop greater confidence that they can respond to whatever the future may face. In each project that you are in, you will work with colleagues from other parts of the business such as Information Technology Advisory, Technology Risk and Assurance professionals, and from other EY Office in Asia Pacific. You will also be developed to leverage different disruptive technology to solve the clients’ issues includes data analytic, automation, IOT, etc.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Lead work streams or specific tasks of risk consulting services, formulate high-quality, insightful and sustainable solutions for clients
- Ensure work efficiency during all engagements by continuously improving processes, utilizing methodologies, tools, and technologies
- Be responsible for parts of the final deliverables for clients
- Contribute to the preparation and facilitation of workshops, presentations and training at client premises and within the team
- Work closely with the project manager, identify and escalate potential risks and issues to project manager along with suggested preventive or mitigating actions
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through effective management of interactions with client personnel
- Supervise and coach junior professionals, help people enhance their contribution and develop their capabilities
- Conduct market research, contribute to the development of proposals, identifies and escalates potential business opportunities on existing engagements
Skills and attributes for success
- Have ability to develop, present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn new knowledge and interested in learning and solving new problems
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Well discipline and work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining effective communication
Who we are looking for?
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- MBA and/or CIA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA is encouraged
- Good knowledge on Business operating model, Value chain, Business processes, Risk management, Internal Control, Internal Audit
- At least 4 years of experience in consulting practice with direct project experience in one or more of the following areas: risk management, internal control, internal audit, etc., Or At least 4 years of experience in an industry of an internal audit/internal control/compliance environment with a reputable organization and a strong record of personal success
- Fluency (writing and speaking) in both Vietnamese and English
- Advanced user of MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Problem solving, Analysis and Insight, Teamwork, Leadership, Change management, Business development, Relationship management
- Knowledge and proficiency in data analytics using advance tools is preferred
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.
- Submit an online application at https://careers.ey.com/ with your CV, cover letter, copy of your latest transcripts before 15/9/2023.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an offline test. Please check your email regularly for updates.