Performance Manager - Freight & Logistics
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
About the role
The Distribution Accountant is responsible for managing all distribution costs effectively, by assembling, gathering and disseminating data from various sources both internally and externally. This role will formulate various data points into performance reports that support and enable effective decision making and risk management across the Supply Chain function and the wider Kerry business.
This role will bring focus and drive to deliver the regional freight and supply chain financial targets to effectively deliver against set strategy. This role will partner with the Supply Chain Logistics and Transportation teams to build operational plans in support of strategy development and execution to ensure the optimisation and commercial effectiveness of our warehousing and transportation sub-functions.
- Pro-actively use information generated to challenge and influence local management & wider stakeholders.
- Enable the provision of quality information & analysis of key financial data to ensure and support decisions across the Supply Chain function.
- Attend business cost review meetings with key Supply chain stakeholders, challenge & support key decisions as well as contributing to site calls, when requested.
- Take a lead role in performance management to deliver supply chain business objectives.
- Follow agreed standardized metrics & reports.
- Prepare on a monthly basis, the VPC, Kerry XL and reconciliations of freight charged to Profit Centers with supporting schedules.
- Prepare and circulate weekly dashboards including forecasts with relevant commentary.
- Manage the annual budget process for Distribution.
- Freight account reconciliations & allocations.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's in accounting or finance with minimum 7 years' experience
- 3 years of experience in Data Modeling and Data Analysis.
- Experience in Supply Chain/Logistics controlling function managing freight & logistics costs.
- Proven record of utilizing Analytical skills to provide direction.
- Excel proficiency is a must have.
- Ability to partner with cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven record of results driven and collaboration.
- SAP Experience is a nice to have.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.