This is an opportunity for Senior accountant to join a rapidly growing UK based accountancy / outsourcing firm and fast-track your career development to become an ACCA qualified Accountant with UK client experience.
With our HQ in the UK and our core team based in our Islamabad office, our team enjoy the UK corporate culture our directors and senior leadership team have nurtured in the business.
Our team are highly respected, supported, trusted, and empowered to deliver their best.
By joining our team, you’ll have the opportunity to fast-track your career progression whilst working on a diverse portfolio of clients, backed up with our generous study support package and highly supportive culture.
Benefits for you
- Salary range PKR 80,000 – 95,000
- 24 days annual leave
- A generous study support package covering fully paid professional tuition and materials, exam costs, study leave and ACCA subscription fees
- Travel allowance
- Medical (OPD) for self and family
You are a motivated, driven, and confident ACCA affiliate or member.
You take pleasure in achieving results and lifting others up whilst contributing to a friendly environment. You can communicate confidently and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
About the role
This is a hybrid role, where you will be working from our Islamabad office for 3 days a week and the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.
Your working hours will be 10am – 7:00pm Pakistan time.
You will undertake the preparation and completion of a wide range of accounts preparation and corporation tax computations and assisting clients with queries. The successful candidate, must have experience of:
- Reviewing year-end Journals, reconciling bank and other control accounts
- Preparation & review of CIS returns and VAT returns according to UK legislation.
- Preparation and review of the financial statements with disclosures required by FRS-105 and FRS-102
- Preparation and review of the corporation tax returns (CT600) according to UK tax legislation
- Experience of preparing management accounts
- Experience of team development and training
Technical Skills / Knowledge
- CA/ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of UK based accounting experience is required
- Good knowledge of UK corporation tax, income tax and VAT and the impact on accounts and client’s overall affairs
- Knowledge of the statutory and technical aspects concerning a set of UK limited company accounts
- Knowledge of the main accounting systems (eg Xero, Quickbooks. Sage etc)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, SUMIF, VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH formulas)
- Ability to work to deadlines and to be flexible as regards the hours and assignments worked
- Ability to communicate openly and build up excellent relationships with the team and clients