Opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join a highly successful business based in Stoke. This role will offer a salary of £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience.
Page Personnel are working with a well established and continuously growing business, leading within their sector. They have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join the team.
Payroll Specialist duties include:
- Processing of timely and accurate weekly, monthly & 4 weekly payrolls for over 600 clients.
- Assisting and advising clients on payroll, pension legislation, (particularly auto enrolment) & GDPR regulations
- Providing subject matter expertise in relation to payroll best practice.
- Working knowledge of the Construction Industry Scheme for both Subcontractors & Contractors
- Use of other software packages for reconciliation purposes
- Full end to end knowledge of all aspects of the payroll service, including reconciliations, reporting and BACS payments
- Ensuring all statutory requirements are met on behalf of the clients.
- Supporting your colleagues with workflow demands.
The candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within Payroll - Essential
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work - Essential
- Ability to work well alone or as part of a team - Essential
- Positive can-do attitude and good organisational skills - Essential
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills - Essential
- Good working knowledge of Sage 50 & Xero - Desirable
This role will offer a salary up to £30,000 DOE as well as a benefits package including flexible working, generous holiday allowance with option to buy/sell, company social events, Fully funded CDP support, excellent training, cycle to work scheme, life insurance + more!