Location: Phase 4 Bahria Town, Islamabad
Timings: 5 PM - 2 AM
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Data entry (collect, understand, process, verify and report).
- Utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications.
- Enter and upload invoices into the ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics Navision).
- Assist in daily tasks as well as month-end closing.
- Assist in payables reconciliation.
- Follow up with vendors as needed/required.
- Perform other duties that are considered within the scope of the position assigned by the senior staff. Receive training so that he can perform his assigned tasks efficiently.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self-starter, able to work without any concrete deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and handle work under pressure.
- Proficient with basic computer applications (ERP Systems, Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Adobe PDF, etc.)
- Quick learner and be able to cope with changes.
Education and Experience:
- ACCA Finalist / Accounting & Finance Graduate
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience.