Payroll Administrator / West Sussex / Finance
A well respected mid-Sussex/West Sussex based organistion are looking to recruit a full time permanent Payroll Administrator.
As Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Prepare accurate monthly payrolls for Group Companies, ensuring high levels of accuracy and meeting strict deadlines.
- Liaise and work closely with the HR Service Centre Assistants to process basic data including new starters, leavers, and contractual changes.
- Compile, prepare and complete uploads of monthly allowances, timesheets, and deductions.
- Maintain good communications with all areas of the business and its employees, ensuring excellent service levels at all times.
- Proactively contact other areas of the business to improve service levels and eliminate payroll errors.
- Investigate all queries on behalf of employees and respond within service levels.
- Oversee effective provision of payroll processes for the Team and ensure all legal obligations are met in conjunction with the Payroll Manager.
- Communicate effectively with HMRC regarding tax issues and queries.
- Conduct ad-hoc payroll and data accuracy checks and report errors to the HR Service Team.
- Experience of processing multiple payrolls.
- Excellent level of payroll knowledge and legislation.
- CIPP qualification desirable but not essential.
- Solid payroll experience and knowledge including SMP, SSP, SPP and SAP.
- Experience of working with HMRC.