University Interns in Strategy & Transactions Services 2023-2024
Join our continuously growing team, which employs over 2.200 professionals in Greece, and is listed in Greece's Top Employers for 2023! Experience great flexibility, under our hybrid operating model across our offices in Athens, Patras, and Thessaloniki, while benefiting from personalized learning and career development opportunities. We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion, fostering an environment where everyone's unique perspectives are valued, that supports you in building an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Greek EY SaT practice is the leader in Greece and South-Eastern Europe in professional financial advisory services market. In our SaT department you advise on strategies to raise, invest, optimize, and preserve capital. Our teams bring together transaction professionals across competence areas, sectors, and geographies to help our clients achieve their objectives. For more information visit ey.com/strategy and transactions.
On Strategy and Transactions (SaT), we work with some of the world’s biggest companies, as well as start-ups, governments, and charities, helping them to make important decisions. We advise businesses both locally and globally and, the work we do is important to the daily working of society, to help build more trust in the economy and support businesses to thrive and grow.
Our SaT practice has a structure in place to assist in building a better working world for our clients, by fostering long-term value.
- Valuation, Modelling, and Economics: we support our clients with better decision-making involving transactions, funding capital expansion, and optimizing capital efficiency
- Lead Advisory: includes tactical and strategic advice for corporates, financial sponsors, and family businesses, as well as negotiation assistance and other transaction related topics
- Transaction diligence: we help clients with their commercial and strategic priorities assess financial risk, operations, synergies, and regulatory advice
- EY-Parthenon: as a unique world-class strategy practice, we lead from the front, unlock the full potential of strategy, transactions, and restructuring, and reshape work, paving the way for major transformation programs, and driving measurable impact to the rest of EY. For more information visit ey.com/parthenon.
As a SaT intern, you will have the chance to:
- develop the things you’re naturally good at and learn new skills for your career
- gain valuable experiences in a motivating environment
- attend L&D programs and exhibit a thorough knowledge of advisory
- make client transformation your forte
- assist businesses to compete in a fast-moving global
- advise clients on how to innovate and stay competitive through buying, selling, and/or merging parts of their business
How’s it structured?
After kicking things off with an EY induction, you will meet your buddy that will guide you through your first days at EY and you’ll join your team to start working on real client projects. At this point, you can stop thinking of yourself as an intern and start thinking of yourself as a consultant. Don’t forget that your colleagues can also help and teach you, so ask lots of questions.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset.
- You are curious and purpose driven.
- You are inclusive.
- BSc in Economics, Business Administration, Banking & Financial Management, International & European Studies, Statistics or other relevant field.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Fluency in English language
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities
- Broaden your horizons
- Bring out the best in yourself
- Develop your own personal purpose
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets. We are a global leader and one of the world’s leading professional services firms, with over 400,000 people across over 150 countries.
EY has been operating in Greece since 1926. EY Greece, with more than 2.200 people, has offices in Athens, Thessaloniki, and Patras, is part of EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India, Africa), and one of the 31 countries that comprise the CESA (Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe & Central Asia) region; the largest and most culturally diverse region of EY.
Apply now and make Your mark!
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.