AskUs Consultants LLP is an outsourced accounting services provider based in New Delhi, India. We provide offshore accounting services to the chartered accounting firms across UK and Ireland under the trade name “LekhaWekha” which also reflects in our website URL.
We specialize in offering a comprehensive solution to our clients. Service quality and client satisfaction are of paramount importance at AskUs Consultants LLP.
- General Ledger Management: Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts, including journal entries, intercompany journals, accruals, and adjustments.
- Period end Closing: Preparation of year end accounts, ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Reconciliations: Conduct periodic reconciliations of bank statements, balance sheet accounts, P&L accounts and other financial records to ensure accuracy and identify discrepancies.
- Calculating Corporation Tax, Quarterly VAT returns preparation. Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with IFRS/GAAP and compliance to Internal policies.
- You will be provided, detailed to a moderate level of instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work.
- Your expected interactions are within your team, partner and with the client’s representatives.
- Perform other duties assigned as and when required i.e., process improvement initiatives, system implementation and ad-hoc projects.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field. ACCA/CA is preferable but not mandatory.
- Relevant accounting experience 2-4 years.
- Proficiency in using accounting software and tools.
- Effective communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Time management: Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Strong ethics and a commitment to maintain confidentiality and financial transparency.
- High level of English proficiency (both written and verbal).
- Proactive attitude: ability to take initiatives and to get things done. Strong Microsoft Excel and IT skills.
What we Offer:
- Rewards and recognition Program,
- Employee referral program
- A learning and growing environment