Deals, Transaction Services - Financial Due Diligence - Financial Services - Senior Associate
Deals, Transaction Services - Financial Due Diligence - Financial Services - Senior Associate - Amman/ Beirut
DescriptionEstablished in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & Summary
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 295,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 7,000 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
A career at PwC is more than “just” a job. It’s about being part of a purpose-led firm that builds trust in society and solve important problems. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them. At PwC, we are committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community — by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies, innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as mobility opportunities. If you would like to be connected to like-minded individuals outside of work, we highly encourage you to be part of our people clubs and committees.
Job Description Summary
A career in our Deals practice, will provide you the opportunity to help organizations realize the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realize value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team assists organizations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you’ll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analyzing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
How will you value-add?
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above,
- Train and lead staff,
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen,
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Recognised Degree qualification in Business and/or Accounting related fields.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or similar certification
- Minimum 3 years and above of relevant financial due diligence, audit, or financial services sector experience.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of financial analysis techniques, including ability to underlyze financial statements and understand key financial indicators and drivers of key financial performance
- Solid accounting knowledge and understanding of key financial reporting standards relevant to the financial services industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other financial analysis tools, Microsoft Power BI is a plus.
- Strong project management skills and a good team player
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, such as legal and tax professionals, to ensure smooth and efficient transaction execution
- Provide exceptional client service throughout the transactional process, ensuring the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication ability as well as strong analytical and evaluation skills; whilst demonstrating accuracy and attention to details when working in a fast paced environment.
- Dynamic personality with ability to demonstrate leadership and inspire trust to clients
- A self-starter with a high level of initiative.
- A positive attitude and strong organizational skills are essential.
- Highly adaptable, able to work independently and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think on your feet.
- Willingness to travel frequently on short notice is essential.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at https://www.pwc.com/me. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
- Asset and Wealth Management
- Banking and Alternative Lending
- Insurance and Insurance Broking
- Trust and Fiduciary services
- FinTech and InsureTech
In this context our financial services transaction team brings market leading capability to advise and support in all areas of financial services transactions within the Middle East.
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.